Friday, April 29, 2011

Grand times...



Dianna, Clarissa, and their friend Hayley.


My dear friend Laura got to stay with us for a few days while she helped mom and me out by doing a few big projects, she was sure a big help.  Thanks Laura!!

Haha the dog had to stay home!!  yay!!!


This happen a few weeks ago and it was so much fun I can't help but to post about it.  :-)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Great post, Tricia! And I thank you and your family for letting me stay and intrude! ;-) It was incredibly fun and productive. I had a wonderful time! =)

Blessings!
~Laura

Verda said...

That first truly looks like she is in danger and is sneaking away, and the one of you and Laura makes me happy, just sayin'.

~Miss Zara~ said...

Lovely photos ;)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Patricia! Looks like you and Laura had fun! =)