Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Church Campout 2011

Hello everyone!  I know it's been a very very ling time since I (Tricia) posted (June to be exact :-( ).  I have so many things from this summer I could post about, but I don't know where to start with all that.  Maybe you'll see some of the things we were up to.  I tend to forget that people actually look at this blog, so if you let me know your keeping a eye on it I'll have more reason to post.  ;-)

I love campouts!!!
the music!
 smiling faces!
time to think.. :-)
 friends to be with!
Warm fires on a chilly night! 
-all very important factors if you want to have a good campout-
We watched a series by Louie Giglio that was very good.

So, I guess I'll tell you about this. 
 Winston was really tired from the activities the night before and fell asleep.
 I know it's a rather odd place for that.  
  (Now, please note the glass of water in the picture below, just above his head) :-)

He awoke to us singing happy birthday 
He's a great one to pick on.  :-D

 expecting moms
Supper time. Well, almost supper time!





playing games  :-)
 more games
saying good bye
 good times
totally typical 

the end.

4 comments:

Krista F. said...

Hey, good to hear from you again! :) I never tire of seeing Louie Giglio's talks. Always reminds me again of the amazing God we serve and HIS AWESOMENESS!!!

Shannah said...

I've been wondering if you were ever going to update again!!! Great pictures!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I read! :) looking forward to hearing more about the courtship.

Hannah Rebekah said...

i love the game dutch blitz game!