Monday, September 21, 2009

Sterwart....

#3

#4
Which one is better 4 or 5 ?
 #5
#6#7#8 #9#10#11#12
Don't ya think he'd make a good politician ?#13#14 #15
Have a favorite ?
Suggestions ?
I love hearing what you all think!  After all, why am I putting them on here?

6 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

Tricia
He is a very cute boy Stewart,I must admit I like them all.

~Miss Zara~ said...

I was wondering if you got my emails?I am not very well at the moment I started to have really bad tinnitus last week I am going to the doctors tomorrow.
Please pray for me
~Zara

~Miss Zara~ said...

Patricia,
You are great at taking pictures,my favourite one is #3.You are a very clever girl.
Aileen(Zara's mam)

~Miss Zara~ said...

Is there any new photos of Bryson?

Monica said...

They are all really good! You post 'cause we love looking at your pictures!

Althea Stoltzfoos said...

I really like 1,3,6. very impressive. my mouth
was hanging open!\"/ no, not quite but they are very good. i love silhuette pics. You'll
make a greay photographer! Keep posting!
Althea