Especially when they are cute little girls!
Special thanks to grandma for letting me use the black umbrella. :-) It is the umbrella that they used when they rode in a topless buggy, 50 years ago!
And about the Prairie Praises Photography stamp, That is me and my friend Miss Laura .We just started the it so It's not very accomplished yet.
Do you have a favorite?
Or one you think could be better?
Please let me know!
Special thanks to grandma for letting me use the black umbrella. :-) It is the umbrella that they used when they rode in a topless buggy, 50 years ago!
And about the Prairie Praises Photography stamp, That is me and my friend Miss Laura .We just started the it so It's not very accomplished yet.
Do you have a favorite?
Or one you think could be better?
Please let me know!

I wasn't sure about this one...


6 comments:
Hmmm...I like 'em all!
who is in the photo tricia?
Zara, She is my second cousin and we were babysitting her and her brother last weekend.
Wow,
Can you email me as I have something to tell you
Just wanted to say I enjoy keeping up with your blog, Tricia! These pics are so cute...I especially like the second to last one. Keep up the good work! =)
Very nice, i like the first and the last the best. Prairie Praises is a cute name!
Althea
Post a Comment