Albert J Miller passed on peacefully yesterday at 4:20 pm
Details coming later....
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Job 1:21b
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So sorry that he is no longer with you all, it must be sad not having him around anymore. But praise the Lord he has finally met his wonderful maker! My prayers are with you all.. May God's grace & peace be with you, ~Sarah Grace
I am very sorry you lost your Grandpa,I am sure he will be greatly missed.Your loss is Heaven's gain.What a wonderful knowledge we have when we are in Christ Jesus that we shall meet again one day beyond that beautiful shore. We will uphold you all in our prayers.
4 comments:
So sorry that he is no longer with you all, it must be sad not having him around anymore. But praise the Lord he has finally met his wonderful maker! My prayers are with you all..
May God's grace & peace be with you,
~Sarah Grace
So sorry you are all in my prayers.
He is home with the LORD praise God
Love Zara
I am so sad thanks for telling me yesterday Tricia.
Love Zara
I am very sorry you lost your Grandpa,I am sure he will be greatly missed.Your loss is Heaven's gain.What a wonderful knowledge we have when we are in Christ Jesus that we shall meet again one day beyond that beautiful shore.
We will uphold you all in our prayers.
Post a Comment