Sunday, February 7, 2010

Incredible...

I know, almost everything I have posted recently is somehow related to music.
 But thats all I can think of right now. :-)
 This is one of the songs we're singing.

Unintentional were my sins from day to day.

Uncontrollable were the bitter words I’d say.

Unthinkable there could be this change in me.

Incredible, how Jesus set me free!

Incredible was the life my Savior lead

Remarkable when God raised him from the dead

Unbelievable that he cares for you and me

Incredible how Jesus set me free.




Irreversible is the saving of my soul

Undeniable is the peace that overflows

Sensational is the joy he’s given me

Incredible how Jesus set me free

Incredible were my Saviour’s words and deeds

Remarkable now he satisfies my needs

Indestructible, I’ll live on eternally

Incredible  how Jesus set me free








It’s Incredible how Jesus set me free!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful song...

I understand how you feel! That's the way I felt about the wedding photography! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine! =)

~Laura~

~Miss Zara~ said...

are you back yet

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a neat song! :) Loved all of the instrument pictures!