Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer in review

This is true of our lives...

 Exciting life = Boring blog

We've have a lot going this summer and I didn't take the time to let you all in on it.
Here is a short rundown.


 Our friends the Bontrager family stopped by. We really enjoyed the chance to be with them again.

Camping

Kansas heat, I'm just glad it's not humid.

Common evening activities. 

the favorite place to play music 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, Tricia! =) Looks like y'all indeed been very busy!

Althea Stoltzfoos said...

Yea, its about time you posted and again! =)but i know how it is. =)
Last Sunday night the Wissmann Family was around and we went and heard them. That was the first time i heard them and they were really good.

Laura said...

I whole-heartedly agree with you... it's so hard to keep an updated blog during the summer! I'm glad to see another post on your blog, though! =) Looks like you've had a fun summer. =)

Verda said...

Hey Trish, glad to see your posting again! :) I love the picture of the guys playing in the hall. :)