Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!!! Clarissa

Happy 15th birthday Clarissa!
This is Dianna here posting ,
and here are some things
that I like about her, she is nice,
patient, caring,  sincere, and funny!!
Clarissa and I invented Giggle Water.
Its truly just plan water, but
we act like there is a recipe.
You drink it when you are in
a silly mood, and just laugh,
and laugh, and sometimes
accidentally spit it up. But
it is just such a fun and silly
memory to me!!!!!!  
Happy birthday again,
and we wish you many more!!!
(Clarissa doesn't spit up water, she masters the art of keeping it down)
Now you all try drinking water when your laughing!!
:-D

8 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Clarissa! Enjoy your special day!

God bless!
~Laura

Trini said...

Happy birthday, Clarissa!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 15th Birthday Clarissa!! =)

Shannah said...

Happy Birthday from me too!!! =)

Althea Stoltzfoos said...

Yup, all that stuff that Dianna said sounds so familier! =) I miss you... Hope you had a great birthday! love you-

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Clarissa! :) My birthday was just two days after yours! :) I think November birthdays are awesome. :)

Monica said...

haha you crack me up Diana! Happy Birthday Clarissa. <3

Monica said...

haha you crack me up Diana! Happy Birthday Clarissa. <3