Ahhh, at long last after all hope was gone, you all thought you'd never see this post. Yes it is a blast from the past, exactly a year ago. Which is why I'm posting it, we are getting ready to leave to go back again this year and we covert your prayers as we travel and minister in the prisons.
So some of you are wondering what I'm talking about.
Last year we were asked to help sing in the prison crusade put on by Gospel Express in South Carolina.
It was a little short notice and all but somehow we got a program together.
Here we were getting the sound levels set right.
Looking back now we see Gods fingerprints all over it. We were so blessed by being there. God used that time to answer prayers. We were "wowed" if I may use that word.
Two of the four programs were canceled because it snowed, they don't know what to do with snow in SC. But God knows what to do with situations like that. He definitely used it for good.
We also got to be with friends and family.
I asked Dianna to write about the trip from her perspective.
Here it is..... :-)
We had a great time with the rest of the volunteers and also with the Glicks. We had 2 motel rooms side by side with a door in between that we could open up and have a large area for the 2 families together during the days. It was also a lot of fun singing in the prisons. They are a pretty lively audience to sing to.
........and there you have it. From Dianna
On the way home...
We stopped in and see our Uncle and his family family in TN.
Thank you!! to all our friends and family who are praying for us!
We've been hearing that there might be more bad weather down south again this year. Don't know what will happen.











2 comments:
Hey Tricia,
Wow! I LOVE your photography! I have always greatly enjoyed looking at good photography w/ good camera's. (I think I'm becoming biased towards Canon's :)
Hope you've been able to get settled back into the normal routine of life!
Tell the girls hi from the TN gals!
Love the picture of the palm trees with...SNOW! on them!
Post a Comment