Sterling's pheasant
Orange hats are not the best for photo shoots. :-/ But he felt more comfortable in it.
I would like to get a good picture of just him. But he prefers not to have his picture take (especially when it's just of him) so I had to get it with him and the bird. He liked it much better that way :-)
...and another Kansas sunset,
Suggestions?? please let me know :-)





9 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment!!!~Tricia
Oh man!!!
That makes me want to gross,Which boy is this?
Zara
Yes definantly, those are very impressive pics.
I think the first and the last are the best of Sterling. And i love the pic of the sunset. Sunrises and sunsets are often in front of my camera too.
The 3rd boy in our family.
~Tricia
sterling got a peasant ha ha
caleb
He has gotten more then that but I didn't post them all.
Sterling didn't go deer hunting this year. so that explains the pheasant instead of the deer.
Thanks for letting me know what you think!!!
~Tricia
Well the point was that Caleb was just pulling Sterling's leg by spelling it peasant instead of pheasant! \"/
Althea
Ha Ha, a good one Caleb. :-)
Tricia,
He's gotten SOOOO big since I last saw him--He was just a baby then!!! Sterling's so cute--I feel old looking at him. lol
God's blessings,
Hannah
Post a Comment