and everyone's absolute Favorite (not to mention cutest) nephew, Bryson!!
Bryson is growing so fast .
Thanks for coming 1000 miles to be with us!
Cristi gave all the girls jackets for Christmas, and mom's Christmas present put the flowers and letter on them. :-)

5 comments:
He so cute Bryson!!!
Tricia,
great pictures! =)
That was a great way to use your mom's new Christmas present! I'm sure you're enjoying it tremendously! I really like the picture of all of you lined up together. Good job!
Have a good day!
~L~
Thanks Laura, Andrew took that picture :-) I like it too.
Thanks!
I just love the first pic =) Brings back all those "warm fuzzies" of all the hugs, greetings, and laughter that come when walking in the door of a family member who lives far, far away. You captured it so well!
I was going to say what Teresa said! I just love what the first picture captures! -Monica
Post a Comment