Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Iowa 2

I'm back to blogging, finally. We've been very busy around here, thus blogging was pushed back.
But here are a few more of our trip to the great state of IOWA!  (nevertheless, I like Kansas better)
Bryson was kinda shy at first.
Cousins came from Ireland, Paraguay, PA, KS and AR
 It was so good to see each other again!
Just being together is fun.


Bryson!!!
~Photo credit goes to Andrew Glick~

Lots of pictures!!
Great times

       Smile!



I have no greater joy
 then to hear that my children walk in  truth.
3 John 1:4

4 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

lovely photos,bryson is so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like fun. =)
Oh my, Bryson is getting so BIG!! Seems like he grows by leaps and bounds everytime you post new pictures.. ;)

~Miss Zara~ said...

Yes I argee with you Sarah,Bryson is getting very big he has turn out such a lovely wee lad.God Bless you and your family.
Zara

Laura said...

Great pics! It looks like you had a lot of fun! =) Thanks for posting again!

BTW, have you pretty much "caught up" on Lilies work now?

Blessings,
~Laura