Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Clarissa  here, trying out my photography skills for a school project. Tell me what you think, which pictures are your favorite?






 No editing was done on any of these.



11 comments:

Trini said...

I like all of them! It's good to hear from ya'll again! :)

Sarah Simpson said...

Good job on all of them, Clarissa! #3 and #5 were my favorites.

Audrey said...

#2 and #4 are my favorite. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

These are great Clarissa!!!! I really like #5 :) Karissa

Julie said...

Don't know why...but I really like the last one :)

Krista said...

Clarissa...thanks for posting some beautiful photos!!! #4 captivated me somehow as well as #5, but all were terrific. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

2nd would be my favorite..they all are nice!

Valonna said...

Great photography, Clarissa! I especially liked the picture of
the school bus through the bike wheel.

Laura said...

Great pictures, Clarissa! Keep up the good work!

~Miss Zara~ said...

Love the photos,Well done Clarissa :)

~Miss Hannah~ said...

Well Done Clarissa you did so well