Wow....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G pictures!Keep up on posting!
All i can say is BEAUTIFUl! Wow!
Beautiful! You did an awesome job on these, Trish! Keep up the good work!BTW, I guess that they're either Clinton's, Winston's, or Sterling's "hunting preparations" (or maybe all of them). =) Am I right?!? ;-)Have a good day!~Laura~
amazing photos...........did you get my email evelyn?
Very good photos, Tricia! :)
Winston is the one that is hunting geese, Sterling goes along for the 'ride'. They enjoy VERY much. ~Tricia
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G pictures!
Keep up on posting!
All i can say is BEAUTIFUl! Wow!
Beautiful! You did an awesome job on these, Trish! Keep up the good work!
BTW, I guess that they're either Clinton's, Winston's, or Sterling's "hunting preparations" (or maybe all of them). =) Am I right?!? ;-)
Have a good day!
~Laura~
amazing photos...........did you get my email evelyn?
Very good photos, Tricia! :)
Winston is the one that is hunting geese, Sterling goes along for the 'ride'. They enjoy VERY much.
~Tricia
Post a Comment