There was a couple there, listening to us play. And I heard that the man wanted me to play his violin to see how it sounds like with other instruments.
So I played it, and it sounded really good. After playing a few songs on it, I went to tell him what I thought of it. When I did he asked me questions like, how many violins did I have or if I had any.
Then they gave the violin to me! My family and I had been praying for one! What an answer to prayer, and it was no ordinary violin either, it was an antique. It has nice inlays all over it, and it sounds great! They said it would be a blessing to them if I took it.
He had gotten this violin a long time ago, and it amazes me just to think of how God planned this out,
And how He knew that we would pray for it all these years later! So I just want to give all the glory to God, and remind you that He does answer prayer.
Clarissa~
The balloon man
Some of our friends









9 comments:
Amen. God deserves the praise. Doesn't it feel great when you see a glimpse of how much He cares about each of us individually?
Wow, Clarissa. That is a real answer to a prayer. It sounds like you are a really good violinist, too.
Amen!!
Wow Clarissa that was so lovely
Congratulations, Clarissa! It looks beautiful! The Lord truly answers prayer... and often times much more than we expected! =)
How neat! :) Praise the Lord. :)
What a beautiful violin too! I love the inlays! I'm sure it sounds wonderful too.. :)
Wow! Isn't it awesome how God cares about the little things in our lives, but those little things turn out to be huge in the end?
Praise God!
Wow! Isn't it awesome how God cares about the little things in our lives, but those little things turn out to be huge in the end?
Praise God!
Clarissa, the violin is beautiful. If you ever get a chance, go get an appraisal of it. If it's an antique you will be shocked at how much it's worth! :)
Post a Comment